The Freedom Platform
appsFreedom’s patent-pending “Freedom Platform” is an enterprise-grade, fully integrated cloud-based mobile development and management platform that helps companies accelerate time to value and extend the mobility value proposition throughout the organization. The platform simplifies a customer’s ability to design, build, deploy, manage and analyze the adoption of mobile apps.
The solution consists of three components:
- Freedom Apps: ready-to-use app templates that are deployed in a matter of days for key business functions including sales, management, procurement, HR and field services;
- Freedom Manager: on-demand, multi-tenant development and management application that simplifies app development, deployment, provisioning and management; supports unlimited scalability and adoption analysis; and
- Freedom Plugin: for simplified integration and execution of business rules application to support a seamless rollout into any enterprise environment.
appsFreedom Technology Architecture
Our pre-packaged, pre-integrated apps combine the power of cloud-computing and mobile technology to enable users to perform a wide variety of secure, single-task activities in common ERP and business systems such as SAP. That means everyday processes are streamlined from nearly any angle, making the business more nimble, flexible and responsive than ever before.
appsFreedom provides seamless, synchronized data across a variety of platforms and devices, including:
- Desktop: Windows, Apple, Linux
- Smart Phones: Apple, BlackBerry, Android, Windows
- Tablets: Apple, Android, Windows
- Modern Browsers: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, IE
Security is a Top Priority
appsFreedom provides enhanced security features with Single Sign-On and a secure tunneling framework. What’s more, every app is accessible across a wide variety of platforms – from the desktop and laptop (using integrated gadgets and widgets) – to the smart phone and tablet device (using platform-specific apps delivered through major app stores).
And since no data is stored on the devices, appsFreedom meets corporate security requirements while still being easy to launch and update in conjunction with scheduled upgrades and technology system rollouts.
- IT Admin and Control –control access for a wide variety of app settings and permissions
- User Roles –Access based on user roles from your Enterprise Systems, like SAP
- No Business Data Storage –no data is stored on the desktop or device
- Secure Tunnel –provides secure access paths through trusted gateways
- Single Sign-on –access all apps via a Single Sign-on
- Encrypted –information is encrypted to ensure security during transactions
- Dual Password –access to data is protected by dual password protection