The key to a successful business is continuous change, change according to the need of the customer and adjustments according to ever-evolving technology. One such change is being noticed in the ERP industry with the transition to SAP S/4 HANA.
SAP S/4 HANA is one of the most advanced and fastest enterprise resource planning software that covers all daily process of an enterprise. S/4 HANA has two editions, one is SAP S/4 On-Premise, and the other is SAP S/4 HANA Cloud. By migrating to S/4 HANA companies can gain greater efficiencies. But before you migrate to S/4 HANA, you must also win over your business teams to make the transition.
Transitioning to SAP S/4 HANA
It can be difficult to adopt a change in an enterprise so S/4 HANA can also prove to be a complex undertaking. But there is always a suitable way to make a change in any form.
To make a successful S/4 HANA migration, you can take the following three paths:
To make the transition smooth and successful, you will have to get a clear picture of your current situation and move forward strategically.
You must begin by building a business case for S/4 HANA to convince your business team to use it successfully. Lay down a roadmap that shows others in your enterprise how it can help you meet your business needs.
In many enterprises, ERP systems are very old and not updated to support today’s business applications. SAP has completely changed the old mindset of not updating or migrating as S/4 HANA is very safe and compatible to migrate on. You need to give your employees, team members, and end users the appropriate training and remote excess in order to take full advantage.
SAP S/4 HANA is undoubtedly a very useful, stable and efficient ERP system.
Benefits of S/4 HANA migration
- S/4 HANA gives you the benefit of quick transaction processing and reporting since it runs only on SAP HANA. It offers enhanced performance due to complex business activities like real-time reporting, planning, execution and analytics driven by live data. It also prompts period closing and better forecasting, providing better service levels for applications that are customer-centric.
- It has SAP Fiori driven end user interface which makes it user-friendly. It can be used on any mobile device at any time and place.
- S/4 HANA is cost-effective since it combines all the transactional and analytical capabilities of various systems into one single source.
- SAP S/4 HANA is truly innovative as it has made cloud adoption possible for businesses.
- It allows smooth transformation from on-premise to the cloud which is an important feature for business leaders.
With the benefits mentioned above, you and your team can improve the efficiency of your business processes to do your business excellently. Make your employees understand these benefits and guide them through the transition to win over your business team members,
SAP S/4HANA is radically advanced in terms of simplification, increased efficiency, and incredible new features. It offers unique advantages to every stakeholder like business managers and IT managers.
With an S/4 HANA migration, you can work seamlessly in a digital economy. It provides end users with real-time active decision support which is driven by data and takes both internal and external data sources into consideration.
appsFreedom – SAP Certified to run SAP S/4 HANA
appsFreedom provides solutions that allow businesses and their employees to work remotely, at any time, with any device with or without connectivity or system availability. appsFreedom is a powerful solution that extends SAP S/4 HANA to the last mile.
Therefore, appsFreedom allows the users of SAP S/4 HANA to operate seamlessly even in regions of less or no connectivity.
S/4 HANA is a big hit, and it can be seen by the number of advantages it provides as well as the number of companies migrating to it. A company must extend SAP digital core to the last mile and consider S/4 HANA migration to make sure that they are equally competitive in the agile business environment.