In today’s fast-moving world, where things are changing every minute, companies need to meet their sales targets and also deliver their orders promptly. To be able to win over the competition, every industry will have to implement ideas to maximize their production output.
The question is, how can your company do that in the Oil and Gas industry?
Uptime is a measure that tells you about the machine’s working and production duration. One of the major performance indicators, it determines how efficiently a company is accomplishing this task.
What’s more, all this has to be done while complying with the environment, health, and safety regulations as well.
Unfortunately, most studies have demonstrated that many of the running O&G companies do not exactly have a strong handle on these numbers.
What are the factors that can diminish your uptime?
Some of them include –
- Ineffective scheduling of production processes
- Asset breakdown
- Shortage of qualified personnel
- Loss of production components stemming from inefficiencies in the supply chain
These factors not only cut into your uptime but also affect your bottom line, pulling it down.
Fortunately for many such companies, you can implement mobility solutions offered by providers such as appsFreedom.
Mobility solutions have the potential to impact your uptime and compliance of your core business operations with EHS solutions across the enterprise.
Here are some ways in which mobility solutions can increase your uptime while also allowing you to meet all EHS compliance regulations.
- Sales: Mobility solutions can help your sales division by providing you with real-time data access to your sales personnel to allow them to configure complex machinery configurations in real-time.
They can also determine inventory levels and pricing configurations on the spot as they have access to all the customer or prospect data at their fingertips at the right time. This not only shortens your sales cycles but also increases the win rates.
- Operations: Mobility solutions can help you capture accurate and real-time data from remotest of locations, thus, providing better field-service operations.
This allows companies to better their customer service. Moreover, the employees can make accurate and better-informed decisions, thus allowing the company to move into a real-time enterprise.
- Finances: Mobility solutions help improve cash flow and also provides accurate forecasting by allowing remote personnel to capture and deliver real-time data.
Real-time approvals also help speed up your business processes across the entire organization and will eventually impact your bottom line for the better.
- Customer Experience: Mobility solutions also improve the rate of satisfied customers as it allows you to reach customers directly at the point of sale.
It will enable you to personalize a customer’s buying experienced each time they interact with anyone in your organization.
appsFreedom – your mobility solution partner at every stage
appsFreedom offers you a patented, multi-award-winning high productivity mobile and internet of things app platform. It allows you to digitize all your critical business processes very quickly and easily. The best part is as it is a low code platform, you only need to have minimal programming understanding as a major part of the app comes as a template.
With customer-centric user experience and sophisticated offline feature with error management, appsFreedom helps you digitize your business and scale it up without adding extra resources.
Lastly, appsFreedom also undertakes a full study of your organization to determine which factors are reducing your uptime and diminishing your bottom line. With appsFreedom, you will get an end-to-end mobility solutions partner who will help you comply with all EHS solutions and regulations.