Oracleis one of the leading providers of software products like relational database management systems, information management, and more recently cloud services and products. Its relational database product was the first in the world to support the Structured Query Language.
Oracle software is used by numerous companies all over the world spanning over several sectors. In fact, Oracle currently owns several products and services in the cloud, supply chain and data management.
The Oracle cloud infrastructure rests on 4 pillars. These are:
1. Collaboration – Oracle recognizes that there is a gradual shift to cloud-native technologies and DevOps methodologies across companies of various sizes. In tune with this shift, the company has embraced an open Oracle cloud application that encourages partnerships from individuals as well as other organizations. Oracle has interoperability with platforms like Kubernetes, appsFreedom and Terraform.
2. Security – Oracle cloud applications are mindful of security which is why each product and application of the company is subjected to rigorous security tests. While designing its products, Oracle keeps the security of the data and the customer in focus. Latest security protocols, high encryption standards, and isolation are the pillars on which the company’s security policy rests. In addition, Oracle cloud applications works with the world’s foremost experts in data security and keeps on investing in various security-related products.
3. Enterprise Expertise – Oracle has been providing database management solutions to enterprises for more than 40 years now. Oracle has also been involved in the development of cloud technologies.
4. Price performance– Compared to other cloud service providers, Oracle Cloud software is affordable and provides value for money. The company has a simple cost structure and are designed to meet various budgetary needs.
Recognizing that enterprises are shifting to mobile-based cloud platforms, Oracle has introduced its EBS and ERP Oracle cloud mobility solutions. This is a significant development in the company’s cloud business.
The main features of the Oracle mobile platform are
1.Oracle mobility apps are hybrid. They can work on Android as well as iOS platforms.
2. These apps have been fully tested with Oracle’s Enterprise Business Solutions (EBS) and hence, ensure complete security.
3. The Oracle mobile application framework provides better user experience and supports MCS as well as non-MCS architecture.
But it comes with own sets of problems – Oracle mobile application framework apps always need an active internet connection to work. Moreover, conventional apps can take a lot of time to develop.
That’s where appsFreedom comes in!
appsFreedom – Powering Oracle Mobility Solutions
Oracle and appsFreedom have collaborated to provide efficient ERP solutions to various industries. With this association, oracle apps benefit in the following ways –
1) Easy access- Companies engaged in the field of construction, manufacturing, agriculture and oil & gas sectors can use appsFreedom to empower their field staff to access ERP effortlessly.
2) Offline mode- The appsFreedom tool can work on any device. Moreover, it offers offline functionality. Thus, it does not need ready internet availability for the smooth functioning of ERP.
3) Low-code platform- Moreover, appsFreedom is a low development platform. Hence, apps can be released in as many as 15 days using the platform. This escalates the process of Oracle app development providing highly customizable mobility solutions.