High maintenance & field services cost, no real-time visibility into field operations, high time-to-repair and downtime are all challenges faced by most leaders in field-services and maintenance operations. appsFreedom tackles these challenges by digitizing these business processes and enabling field technicians to work from remote field locations.
- Streamline & digitize field services, maintenance & repair operations
- Eliminate wasteful activities and provide real-time visibility into field operations
- Provide easy onboarding and access to all assets on the field
- Monitor and enforce common processes across all sites & locations
- Manage exceptions in near real-time and optimize productivity
- Keep back-office and field personnel always in sync
- Boost field efficiency and increase productivity
- Reduce downtime, get real-time visibility and improve time-to-repair
- Lower field operations cost and generate better ROI
Supply chain inefficiencies from high costs, inefficient logistics, lack of visibility in reverse logistics, inappropriate scheduling and unplanned events plaque most supply-chain and logistics leaders. appsFreedom lets you optimize these processes and control your supply chain operations.
- Digitize supply chain, logistics & transportation processes to the last mile
- Eliminate wasteful activities and get real-time visibility from the field
- Optimize, streamline and deploy the same process across all locations
- Enforce common processes , actions and activities across all logistics & transportation operators in the field
- Get real-time visibility, alerts and notification of exceptions in the field
- Identify wasteful activities, optimize processes and improve productivity
- Remove inefficiencies, optimize and streamline processes across all internal and external participants
- Get real-time visibility and minimize unplanned events
- Reduce supply-chain / transportation costs and improve productivity
High inventory or lack of inventory, inefficient warehouse operations, higher cost of operations are all typical challenges faced by leaders responsible for warehouses and inventory. appsFreedom addresses these challenges by digitizing inventory and warehouse management processes quickly.
- Digitize and Streamline inventory and warehouse management operations across all sites
- Eliminate manual and wasteful activities
- Standardize processes and improve productivity of operators
- Enforce common process activities are followed across all warehouses and inventory locations
- Get real-time visibility and manage exceptions in near real-time
- Eliminate high inventory or stock-outs
- Reduce inefficiencies in inventory and warehouse management
- Get real-time visibility and reduce operational costs
A quality control leader routinely faces challenges in improving efficiencies, poor measurement of metrics, disparate data collections and applying same controls across geographically distant locations. appsFreedom addresses these challenges by bringing all of Quality control and inspections into a single platform enforcing common processes.
- Digitize quality control and inspection processes in the field
- Streamline metrics and automate data collection mechanisms
- Get real-time visibility and manage exceptions
- Enforce common inspections and quality control processes in the field
- Get real-time visibility, manage exceptions and remedial actions
- Compare metrics across locations and improve productivity
- Improve efficiency and achieve operational objectives
- Streamline metrics and increase quality focus
- Enforce common processes and reduce operational costs
Mobilizing mission-critical processes with a shortage of budget, time and qualified resources along with heavy maintenance and support requirements are all challenges faced by IT leaders. appsFreedom addresses all these with its no-coding, flexible, scalable and comprehensive platform.
- Optimize and speed up your mobile development processes
- Implement a streamlined DevOps process
- Improve productivity of programming staff to deliver more with better quality across all channels & devices
- Get a supporting technology & platform to achieve the above objectives
- Enhance skill-sets of existing resources and keep them around
- Work with partner / technology vendor to exceed expectations
- Incorporate flexible, scalable & right technology into your corporate fabric to address pain points
- Set checks & balances to deliver consistent high-quality apps, faster than ever
- Train non-programming staff with no-coding toolkits to accelerate delivery
- Deliver business agility and IT alignment
- Meet business demands faster, better & under budget
- Advance IT skill-sets and leverage all resources to full extent
Repeated inefficiencies & inaccuracies in master data maintenance & governance, long lead times in managing and maintaining master data, version control and multiple sources of truth are common challenges faced by most master data leaders. appsFreedom addresses these pain points by streamlining master data maintenance and governance processes quickly and efficiently.
- Optimize and digitize master data entry & maintenance
- Streamline master data governance
- Maintain a single source of truth
- Enforce governance but make it easier to enter & manage master data
- Simply processes with delegated ownership and workflow
- Get real-time visibility, alerts and notification of master data inconsistencies
- Optimize, streamline and have a single source of truth
- Reduce time and effort in maintaining master data
- Reduce wasteful activities & reduce overall operations cost
We were in need of a mobile solution for our SAP systems that could be deployed easily and quickly. We needed to enable our workforce to perform transactions on mobile devices and create efficiencies in our master data governance. The solutions from appsFreedom was deployed in weeks. We were also able to provide better master data governance and reduce the master data processing time significantly due to efficiencies gained. This is thanks to appsFreedom's comprehensive capabilities coupled with their speed of deployment. Bill Farrell, Director - SAP Technology & Governance
DOLE Packaged Foods
Using appsFreedom gives us the speed and flexibility needed to drive our business outcome, very quickly and with a lean IT staff. Mike Woods, CIO / VP IT
Using appsFreedom, we were able to deploy solutions with tangible business benefits in 1/3rd of the time and with 1/3rd of the resources. Their Offline mobile apps with a no-programming approach make it easier and faster to deploy many more of such solutions. Shobhana Ravi, Chief - IT, Innovation & Learning Officer
The appsFreedom Platform, made it easy for our organization to convert business requirements into Mobile Apps very quickly. The team at appsFreedom were very sensitive to our requirements and we could launch an entire business process on a Mobile First model in a matter of 2 months. The NCDEX Book-my-warehouse App has built-in security features and we could easily distribute it via all three app stores at the same time with a single development.
Anand Iyer, Chief Information Officer
We believe appsFreedom embodies the vision, drive and innovation that define a successful entrepreneurial venture. appsFreedom should be proud of its accomplishment, as the competition was very strong. Alex Vieux, publisher & CEO
World’s Largest Pizza Restaurant Franchise Chain ensures their ovens are churning out hot pizzas every time through enterprise mobility
With streamlined approval process, the client was able to reduce their MTR (Mean Time-to-Repair) and MCR (Mean Cost-to-Repair) leading to improved RoI and happy store owners.
The distributor of Fine Wine, Beer & Spirits delivers exceptional portfolio to one of the most sophisticated and demanding markets in the country
Deployed in weeks, the application uses the appsFreedom platform’s ability to integrate with varied core systems and to marry mobile technology with other devices like a handheld printer to streamline deliveries ensuring customer delight.
The need of the hour was to develop a solution that could be deployed quickly (in weeks and not months) and works across all devices (web/mobile/tablets).
Deployed in just weeks, appsFreedom delivers new levels of speed and efficiency by simplifying SAP access to the organization’s on-premise system from Blackberry smart phones. Better still, no system development or configuration was required.
appsFreedom delivers new levels of speed, data accuracy and field intelligence by giving sales reps and management intuitive, mobile access to a full-featured CRM app from anywhere. Deals close faster. Customers are happier. Management is smarter.
Deployed in just weeks, the application uses the appsFreedom architecture and its desktop technology to speed inventory data loads into SAP from around the world, and to bring new efficiencies in global HR policy management.
Deployed in just weeks, appsFreedom delivers new levels of speed and efficiency by simplifying purchase order access and decisioning in the organization’s on-premise SAP system. Better still, no system development or configuration was required.
Deployed in just weeks, these apps offer easy access for managing CRM activity and purchase orders in SAP from the iPad. Now the company is driving faster sales cycles, improved customer satisfaction and faster, more informed decision making across the globe.
Our Take on Gartner’s Report of The Demand for Enterprise Mobile Apps Outstripping Available Development Capacity
Gartner recently predicted that demand for enterprise mobile apps will outstrip available development capacity five to one by 2017 (view the press release). Being in the enterprise mobile apps space…
Enterprise Mobility : Challenges Lets face it. Enterprise mobility is not a runaway success as most industry pundits predicted a few years ago. It’s primarily because it takes too much effort,…
As a CFO, I am charged with determining that we are spending our money wisely and efficiently. My counterparts in other companies, who have to make the same determinations, are…
Technology has always played a significant role in the oil industry. However, the advances in technology are becoming more sophisticated day by day. Oil and gas business need to thus…
The upstream global mining industry is certainly under immense pressure. Falling commodity prices are squeezing cash flow and the outcome is grim! It’s time to accelerate decisions, processes, and modifications…
The downstream oil and gas companies concentrate on three profit-driven philosophies as their four pillars of success – Maintain product quality, sustain low inventory, keep product and haulers moving! If…
By the end of 2017, market demand for mobile app development services will grow at least five times faster than internal IT organizations’ capacity to deliver them, according to Gartner,…
Language has always been an essential driver of business growth and it’s no different when it comes to mobile apps adoption and growth within your enterprise. In today’s global economy,…
The Need Today, as consumers, we are all getting used to an almost omnipresent network connectivity, from Wi-Fi in Starbucks and restaurants to airplanes and 4G connectivity in our mobile…
appsFreedom V4.5 – Offline capability for Windows 10 and Rugged Barcode Scanner Support The platform was enhanced to support offline apps for Windows 10 devices. I.e. The platform can now…
appsFreedom v4.4 – pre-built app templates Pre-built App Templates appsFreedom provides pre-built, ready-to-go app templates that can be used out-of-the-box or customized to meet specific business needs. These app templates…
appsFreedom v4.3: offline capability and IoT adaptors Offline Apps The platform can generate offline Freedom Apps that support extended offline mode, i.e. it can enable the end-user to be offline…
Two-time Red Herring
Top 100 Winner
Data & Analytics
top 100 winner
awards in business